Re: add some rarely used mensural clefs (issue 330120043 by address@hidd

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: add some rarely used mensural clefs (issue 330120043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 06:02:25 -0700

I am updating the doc to include these new clefs (and add all ancient
clefs to appendix A10 and I noticed some identical outputs for
'different' clef names.

https://codereview.appspot.com/330120043/diff/1/scm/parser-clef.scm
File scm/parser-clef.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/330120043/diff/1/scm/parser-clef.scm#newcode96
scm/parser-clef.scm:96: ("petrucci-g2" . ("clefs.petrucci.g" -2 0))
Is this correct?

I know nothing about ancient notation, but it seems that "petrucci-g2"
is identical "petrucci-g" (below) apart from using 'g2' instead of 'g1'.

On a similar note I can see that petrucci-f and f4 also are identical
(and produce the same output).

https://codereview.appspot.com/330120043/