Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@h

From: Paul
Subject: Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:35:46 -0500

On 02/27/2017 06:59 AM, Urs Liska wrote:

Am 27.02.2017 um 12:46 schrieb Federico Bruni:
Il giorno lun 27 feb 2017 alle 11:49, Urs Liska <address@hidden>
ha scritto:
With the "old news" page the screenshot doesn't really tell me what
you did. Would you mind explaining "in plain words", which items are
moved from where to where?
He moved the old news to the bottom of this page:
http://lilypond.org/attic.html
OK, so then the screenshot was wrongly named old-news.png?

"start-of-old-news-section-on-attic-page.png" would have been clearer. I tried to do a screenshot of the whole page but it's so long my screenshot add-on choked on it. (See also the issue title.)

But if we do this we should do something about the organization of
different parts of the page.
Probably applying the same method as in
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5075/, whatever the
eventual outcome of this will be.

Yep, that's that other issue. I didn't see a reason not to go ahead and move the old news to the attic page, especially since it's so low-traffic, . Then we can figure out what, if anything, we want to do further.

Glad to know the new file names will not negatively impact the translations of the site.

-Paul