Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@h

From: fedelogy
Subject: Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 03:51:33 -0800

On 2017/02/27 04:27:45, pwm wrote:
Please review.  I realized after changing the file names that it might
not have
been the best approach.  I'm not sure how it will affect translations
of the
site.  Not hard to change them back in a revised patch, but in the
long run I
think these newer names are clearer.

LGTM

No problem about file renaming. The git diff will tell translators what
to do.
As a translator, I'm very happy with this patch because finally I can
translate a small news page with the latest news entries and leave the
old news untranslated.

https://codereview.appspot.com/318630043/