Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@h

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:46:34 +0100

Il giorno lun 27 feb 2017 alle 11:49, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
With the "old news" page the screenshot doesn't really tell me what you did. Would you mind explaining "in plain words", which items are moved from where to where?

He moved the old news to the bottom of this page:
http://lilypond.org/attic.html

From the Patch Set overview I have the impression you didn't *move* the news items but rather deleted them (-6393 lines that don't show up anywhere else). Is there maybe some file missing in the patch? Sorry, somewhat confused with the patch.

The old news are now in the file news-old.itexi, which is included within the attic section of the website. Probably you did not unfold the page on rietveld:
https://codereview.appspot.com/318630043/diff/1/Documentation/web/news-old.itexi