Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue

From: John Gourlay
Subject: Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:38:46 -0500

This was the first time I tried to use git-cl. I made another small
typographical fix to the Contributor’s Guide and submitted the new patch. I got
the same error. I have the Allura server url set correctly, and I have a bearer
token that I obtained following the instructions in the Contributor’s Guide. I
don’t know how to verify that it is actually correct, however.