Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 12:48:44 +0100

> I just submitted a small change to the Contributors Guide using git-cl. The
> patch got into codereview.appspot.com, but not into
> sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/. I let git-cl create a new issue for
> the patch, but it produced a bunch of error messages. Does anyone have an
> idea about why?

No clue, sorry.
Phil, who did recent changes, is in holidays for three weeks, iirc

> How do I proceed now?

I'd enter the tracker-issue manually.
With a link to Rietveld
https://codereview.appspot.com/282960043/

> The error messages were:
[...]
> John Gourlay

Btw, I use the command
git cl upload origin/master
i.e. without the dash.

My git-cl is at:
~/git-cl (master)$ git log
commit 5a8f66d7568a8cdc3de246f26cb538ac08315791
Author: Phil Holmes <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Dec 29 14:36:38 2015 +0000

    More information if new issue fails

Cheers,