Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Error in git-cl creating a new issue
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 16:24:19 -0000

Simon, you wrote Wednesday, January 06, 2016 4:05 PM

> The rietveld part is fine. Only the Allura part reliably fails, with the
> same kind of messages that John reported.
> I’ve just been creating issues manually.

Well, a 403 HTTP error means the server received and understood
the request but decided the request was forbidden.

Assuming you have a valid bearer token, see
 https://sourceforge.net/auth/oauth/,

and have set up the full url to the correct page:
 https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

I don't know what else might be wrong.

If neither of these are the reason we'll have to wait until
Phil can take a look.

Trevor