Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x up to June 2014 (issue 108130043 addre

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x up to June 2014 (issue 108130043 address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 11:31:19 +0100

The arrows don't seem to show up in the PDF output (that may be my
viewer I haven't checked elsewhere) however if we did do this we would
have remove the @lilypond verbatim because you cannot really see the
'words' clearly in the construction, it's just a 'bunch' of double quotes.

I'll defer to the consensus of the dev group though.

James

I don't think it's significant enough to worry about. I understood the Oo notation, so would be happy for you to go with this.

--
Phil Holmes