Re: LilyPond.org down?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LilyPond.org down?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:09:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 7:36 AM

Phil Holmes writes:

I'm not aware of any changes being made, unless it's the regularity of
the upgrades and people downloading the PDFs more often.

It turns out that it's the notorious AhrefsBot.  I fixed .htaccess but
we need this patch below.  Please apply.

Greetings,
Jan

It looks like the git update has reset your fix...

But I've pushed this to staging and so it will be in master in about an hour or so, and on the server less than an hour after that. I'll check it's been applied later today.

--
Phil Holmes