Re: LilyPond.org down?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPond.org down?
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 22:44:44 +0800

On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 04:37:15PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Did anything major change, recently?  Also, the webmask of files
> in website/ is still wrong (I asked more than once about this);
> files are not lilypond-group writable.

A few years ago, I added a little note in the README.txt of
~graham/lilypond/ to run something like
  chgrp ~/lilypond/* -R
but that's not a particularly visible place.  Also, it's quite
plausible that the auto-build script overwrites those files with
non-group-writeable versions.  Might be worth taking a look at the
scripts (CG chapter on website, "uploading and security" IIRC) to
fix that.

Greetings from Singapore,
- Graham