Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottavabracketin on

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottavabracketin one voice
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:09:52 +0100

Phil Holmes wrote Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:12 PM

> Hmm.  If I delete all the @googlemail contributors, save the list, add them
> again as @gmail, save the list, they re-appear as @googlemail.  Can't get
> rid of that address.  See previous comment about raising a bug report?

I'm not sure a bug report is appropriate.  It might be the way our user
preferences in Google code are set up.  My username display was set
to Obscured email address.  I've changed it now to Google Account
username.  Could you please try reloading the contributors again?

Trevor