Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottava bracketin o

From: James
Subject: Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottava bracketin one voice
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 16:27:44 +0100

Hello,

On 08/05/13 16:08, Trevor Daniels wrote:

Phil, you wrote Wednesday, May 08, 2013 2:43 PM

As Graham said, I could do "it" if I knew what "it" is.  It might be worth
raising this as an issue on the Google code tracker?

I'm not sure what problem James is encountering, but it might be the same
as mine, or at least they might both be fixed in the same way.

In the Owner: pulldown list on the Google tracker my email address is
listed as address@hidden  If you could change this to
address@hidden I believe my problem would be solved.

Trevor

Yes, for *any* user that has @googlemail.com, there are a couple of others. Just change it to @gmail.com and we're good to go.

Else you have to manually edit the existing entry with googlemail.com to gmail.com and then click 'off' the field (as opposed to hitting enter when it picks Adam Spiers) and then you can save.

--
Regards,

James