Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottava bracketin o

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 3223 in lilypond: Document known issue with Ottava bracketin one voice
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 18:12:54 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 5:59 PM

Phil, you wrote

Done that.  For me too :-).  Let's hope it works.

?? Looks like there's more to it than that then.  The pulldown still shows
googlemail for me, you, and some others.

Trevor

Hmm. If I delete all the @googlemail contributors, save the list, add them again as @gmail, save the list, they re-appear as @googlemail. Can't get rid of that address. See previous comment about raising a bug report?

--
Phil Holmes