Re: Make doc; create-weblinks and translations

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Make doc; create-weblinks and translations
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:20:39 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:13 PM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

As for getting rid of unmaintained output - I agree on balance.  It
would be interesting to be told which languages are actively
maintained and which are moribund.  I expect getting them out of the
build system to be as easy as getting a new one in.  i.e. hard....

I'd not want to have them removed them from the build system.  Just stop
linking to them and/or offering versions on our web pages.

The only way to get rid of them from the web pages (AFAIK) is to stop them being built - i.e. remove them from the build system. Not necessarily delete them from git.

--
Phil Holmes