Re: Let ChordNameVoice use the same performers as Voice (issue 7054043)

From: src
Subject: Re: Let ChordNameVoice use the same performers as Voice (issue 7054043)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 19:32:03 +0000

Tested this, specifically to see if

\midi { \context { \ChordNameVoice \remove Note_performer } }

still works to silence the chords from a ChordNames staff (and nothing
else) in MIDI. It does, so LGTM, if that's of any value.

[Thus I learned something about contexts today: I would not have naively
expected

  \context { \AlreadyDefinedContext \name NewContext },

to actually create a new, independent context, since the command looks
more like a tweak on \AlreadyDefinedContext. But obviously this is
useful.]

https://codereview.appspot.com/7054043/