2.16.2

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 2.16.2
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:05:07 -0000

I now have a ready-to-upload version of 2.16.2 on my build box. I'm in the process of uploading the mingw exe to my own website, so that interested users can check the fix to the lilypond-book functionality. I've cherry-picked very few updates into this build - the fix for lilypond-book and a set that means that make website works. I plan to request users to test the version from my website and then upload the new build as soon as possible - before the end of the weekend if possible.

The news announcement I've put into the build is:

"We are happy to announce the release of LilyPond 2.16.2. This release is mainly to correct a problem with lilypond-book running on Windows. We recommend that only people requiring this functionality upgrade to this version. "

I'd prefer to keep this as-is, but please shout if any of the above gives you problems.

--
Phil Holmes