Re: Add new merge-function.ly file for rests (issue4005046)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Add new merge-function.ly file for rests (issue4005046)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:10:05 +0000

Reviewers: carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com, Graham Percival,

Message:
I have done all the changes (except added a reg test) and uploaded them.
However this does not make cleanly. I am getting an error

current/scm/lily.scm:851:21: Unbound variable:
merge-rests-on-positioning

Any help would be appreciated as I can't see any formatting errors.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4005046/diff/1/ly/declarations-init.ly
File ly/declarations-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4005046/diff/1/ly/declarations-init.ly#newcode31
ly/declarations-init.ly:31: \include "merge-function.ly"