Re: Using lyrics in a markup

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Using lyrics in a markup
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:37:53 +0100

Hello and thank you Jakob, hello list,

this piece is a great work. It compiles well in 2.13(.47 lilybuntu) and adds a
very useful function to lily!
The .ly is attached again, because I think it is good to have it on the
devel-list.
I would like to add it to LSR to have it in the main distro once. But it
doesn't compile in 2.12(.3) stable, so it can't be uploaded right now.
What else should we do now?

Lilypond 2.12 complains about these lines:
#(define-markup-command (verse layout props lyrics) (ly:music?)
#:properties ((display-nl #f)
(make-line make-justify-markup))

by the way: Is this #:properties(()) notation a new functionality in 2.13? I
haven't seen it before?
And is there a tutorial on all those comma- and accent-notations like in
\override #`(make-line . ,make-wordwrap-markup) ?
I haven't found it in my scheme-tutorials.

Best regards,
Jan-Peter.

Am 23.01.2011 um 14:15 schrieb jakob lund:

> oops, forgot to reply to list (sorry about the extra spam Jan-Peter)
I don't mind ;-)