Re: Fix Issue 1035 -- Add context property for negative frets (issue4056

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 1035 -- Add context property for negative frets (issue4056041)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:12:29 -0700

On Jan 23, 2011, at 10:54 AM, "address@hidden"
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Is moving `determine-frets-and-strings' required for the patch to
> work?
> It makes reviewing the changes difficult.

If I don't move it, I will need to add an argument for either the
context or the property value.  I think it's much cleaner to move
determine-frets-and-strings inside the scope where context is defined.

It probably should have been there in the first place.

I could make a separate patch that moves it, and then compare against
that patch, if you think it's worth it

Thanks,

Carl