Example for melismaBusyProperties in NR extremely misleading

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Example for melismaBusyProperties in NR extremely misleading
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:31:57 +0100

In NR 2.1.1 ("Multiple notes to a syllable") we have an example for
melismaBusyProperties, which is extremely misleading, as it gives the
expression that this property can be used to skip notes without assigning a
lyrics syllable:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-
vocal-music.html#multiple-notes-to-one-syllable

Actually, I don't see the point for this snippet: If one wants to assign one
syllable to multiple notes (i.e. a melisma), it is really counter-productive
to disable melismata in the notes.

If anything, melismas should be explained in the next section "Skipping
notes", and the example should be changed to show that it is possible to
really assign a syllable to the second note of a tie/slur or so.

Cheers,
Reinhold
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886