Re: Fix Issue 1290 (issue3832046)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 1290 (issue3832046)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 23:53:34 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/3832046/diff/27001/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3832046/diff/27001/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode1940
scm/define-grobs.scm:1940: (skyline-horizontal-padding . 2)
too big for a default.  I suggest 0.5.

A horizontal space of _4-times_ this value is maintained between
potential interleavers, because the diagonal starts one padding a way
from the grob, the vertical is two paddings away, and grobs from each
system are padded.

I realize that a value of 1.5 or greater is required to affect your
regression test, but an \override in the score would make a more useful
regression test anyway.

The only musical example I have seen where I would want the padding is
the regtest les-nereides.ly, which greatly improved with
horizontal-padding 0.5.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3832046/