Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 04:41:57 +0000

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 08:43:47PM -0700, Colin Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 14:38 +0000, Graham Percival wrote:
> > I think you should be listed in both places; I certainly don't
> > think you should removed from the Documentation list.  If somebody
> > has worked in multiples areas, they should be listed in all
> > relevant areas.
>
> Well, it's certainly my hope to do both, once the insanity of replacing
> a CFO just before the year-end audit subsides! Later in the Spring,
> perhaps.

For clarity, the "authors" list is a reflection of what you have
done so far, not what you hope to be doing in the future.  On the
basis of your work during the 2.12-to-2.14 period, I think you
should be listed in both Documentation and Bug squad.

Once 2.14 is out, we move all contributor names into "past
contributor", and start the list again.

Cheers,
- Graham