Re: lilypond.org -> Denemo

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond.org -> Denemo
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:03:41 +0000

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 03:49:03PM +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> I noticed that on http://lilypond.org/easier-editing.html Denemo is described
> as using an outdated version Lilypond.
>
> I would like to ask where you got that information and why do you think it is
> (still) valid.

We have asked for help with the new website extensively in the
summer of 2009 and (coincidently) summer of 2010.  See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-05/msg00072.html
for example.  Since nobody pointed out this problem before, I'm
not shedding any tears now.

> Denemo works with 2.12 and 2.13 just well and emits that version information
> to our Lilypond generator.

Hopefully somebody will send a patch.

- Graham