Re: a plea to new contributors

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: a plea to new contributors
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 01:21:50 +0000

On Sat, Jan 01, 2011 at 12:21:24PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:

> I have a flight on January 4th from London to New York.  I would be happy to
> devote the entire flight to solving two issues, but I do not want to
> duplicate the work of someone else.

These are the current Critical issues:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=Priority%3DCritical
but Matthias has created a patch for 1464, and Carl is testing a
patch for 1290.  So the only remaining issue at the moment is
1465:

I will release the next beta test as soon as I know what's
happening with the patches for 1464 and 1290.  When people start
testing that version, they might discover additional problems, so
we might have extra Critical issues before your flight.  But at
the moment, 1465 looks like the best bet to work on.

Cheers,
- Graham