Re: texi2html web page, second attempt

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: texi2html web page, second attempt
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 20:48:37 -0700

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 03:59:59PM -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Graham
> Percival<address@hidden> wrote:
> > That was actually the default for the init file -- it took me
> > about an hour to figure out how to hack-comment-out lines so it
> > wouldn't do this!  :)
>
> I started from scratch on the CSS.  There might be some things I
> forgot, but see what you think.  If this is an improvement (for now),
> I can send a patch.  It should render decently.  Not sure if the
> submenus will work in IE<=6, but you probably don't use those
> browsers.  :-)
>
> http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/web-lily/lilypond-general_1.html

Looks great!  I copied the CSS verbatim and dumped it into git; if
you have access you can push further changes directly.  If not,
I'm more than happy to commit them for you.

Ok, I'm thinking about announcing this on -user on Monday or
Tuesday.  There's a bit more I want to write for the content, and
if you want to make any more CSS changes, that's fine.  The idea
is just to get initial feedback and any major feature requests, so
it doesn't need to be perfect by any stretch of the imagination.
:)

Cheers,
- Graham