Re: development on windows

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: development on windows
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:51:58 +0200

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Jonathan, only one issue:

- If a command is not found (like typing 'asdf' in the terminal window), some python script is telling errors. Is that intentional?

Can you post the terminal output from this? The only message I see when I do this is as follows:

address@hidden:~/Desktop$ asdf
bash: asdf: command not found
Hm. Now the same for me...

This all sounds great. I don't know what KDevelop is, though. Is it something normally used in the KDE desktop?
KDevelop is a C/C++ IDE for Linux. After a 110MB download, it works on LilyBuntu as well. There is a Gnome IDE as well called Anjuta, but that doesn't seem so active.