Re: translation of the doc into italian

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: translation of the doc into italian
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:33:36 -0700

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 01:04:13AM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> After that, it would be best translating the lilypond.org main web site
> before translating the rest of the documentation, as the former has much
> more audience than the latter.

Umm, I'm expecting to almost-completely rewrite the website in the
next few days.  I'm really not certain that starting to
translating the website now is a good idea.

Tentative new website ready (i.e. start translating): late June.
Tentative website "release" (i.e. hopefully finished
translations): late July.

Cheers,
- Graham