Re: meta-proposal

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: meta-proposal
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:13:54 +0200

Am Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 16:58:38 schrieb Graham Percival:
> Recent questions that I think would qualify:
> - splitting web/ into a separate git repository.
> - syntax for the postfix crescendi/decrescendi stuff.
> - what we need to include in 2.14 (i.e. "what do we delay it for",
>   not "what do we want to see" :)
> - new syntax, and syntax changes -- it's so much easier to fix
>   problems in the syntax *before* we commit it.
> - proposals about adding a new mailing list for proposals.  :):)

Another thing where I didn't get much response was the AJAX search box in the
documentation... Basically, we need to know whether a basic PHP script, which
reads in and searches a local text file on the server, is allowed on the
server... I'm using the search box regularly on my copy on my server
(http://www.kainhofer.com/~lilypond/ajax/) and I'm really wondering how I
could have lived without that box for so long ;-)

I have no idea about performance issues, though...

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886