Re: grand predefined-command thread

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: grand predefined-command thread
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:19:22 +0200

2008/6/29 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> The \octavation involves a much bigger change, and I will not
> consider it as part of this round of updates.  It seems like a
> good idea, so I encourage Han-Wen to examine it, but I'm not going
> to touch that stuff myself.

Since you're gonna rename a bunch of things, maybe he might also want
to have a look at Wilbert's decorator-based convert rules; see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-06/msg00246.html

If applied prior to rename anything, this would make writing the rules
much easier afterwards. (not that it is very difficult currently;
Wilbert's patch just makes the code look better :-)

Cheers,
Valentin