grand predefined-command thread

From: Graham Percival
Subject: grand predefined-command thread
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:40:24 -0700

I'd like to get all new predefined commands dealt with.  Whenever
we add a new command, there's an awkward few weeks while we wait
for a new version of GUB to come out so that we can compile the
docs with it.  Let's try to clear this all up *now*, so that
2.11.50 has the complete set of predefs.

If there's any command renamings or new commands that you have in
mind (mostly from doc work), please post it now.  If there isn't
sufficient opposition in the next few days, I'll add the commands.

Cheers,
- Graham