Re: Arg still having problems with the gub build

From: Mark Hanlon
Subject: Re: Arg still having problems with the gub build
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:09:23 +0000 (UTC)

Cheers everyone for your reply,

I'm a bit embarrased at what the solution was (oh dear)

I had set up a seperate partion for the lilypond builds on my laptop, but had
forgot to add the exec flag in fstab config file for the partion (I'm a total
linux virgin, be gentle with me!). This meant everything was blowing up and I
was going up a million blind alleys.

It would also help if I wasn't the village idiot!

Thanks loads Johannes, Joe, Reinhold for all your help and patience dealing with
a total thick newbie (The forum is great and you guys are all so supportive,
many thanks).

Cheers

Mark