Re: Support RMS

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:53:01 -0400

On Tue, 2021-04-13 at 06:37 +0100, Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss
wrote:
> Our
> collective actions can counter defamation easily by posting and
> spreading the truth.
>
> Paul

No it can't. Lots of sources spread correct information about the
election yet a large enough group felt it was wrong and still do.
You are only talking to the people who believe in your cause. The rest
are tuning you out. If there are lots of RMS messages I simply delete
them unread. Sometimes I'll read them if they are short but there are
no persuasive arguments happening here. Either you believe RMS should
be in charge or you don't.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com