Re: Support RMS

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:37:27 +0100

On 12/04/2021 19:17, Jean Louis wrote:
* Adrienne G. Thompson <adriennegayethompson@gmail.com> [2021-04-12 20:34]:

      As the lies are still being told and not-at-all-proven accusations
      go
      on, I thought it's good to mention the
      [1]https://stallmansupport.org site.
      It has a link to the support letter and also includes good articles
      from
      Nadine Strossen, Hannah Wolfman-Jones, Sylvia Paull, Renata Avila,
      and
      Leah Rowe.

Very good one, when I read those noble and well written articles, I
feel injustice and sorrow for what happened to a person of good
will. He does not even defend himself by himself, though he could
easily sue and win for various offenses committed against RMS.

So much factless defamatory statements have been made, and this
website remedies it all with factual references and demonstration of
the truth.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/