Re: Support RMS

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:32:48 -0500

     As the lies are still being told and not-at-all-proven accusations
     go
     on, I thought it's good to mention the
     [1]https://stallmansupport.org site.
     It has a link to the support letter and also includes good articles
     from
     Nadine Strossen, Hannah Wolfman-Jones, Sylvia Paull, Renata Avila,
     and
     Leah Rowe.
     Many people are still repeating lies so it's still needed to work to
     protect our community from being a place for organizations abuse
     their
     power.

   Thank you Ali. A GNU colleague alerted me to the site days ago. I've
   been tweeting to spread the word.
   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!