Re: Open voting platform for the 2020 election - volunteers needed

From: Chris Franklin
Subject: Re: Open voting platform for the 2020 election - volunteers needed
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 00:21:58 +0200 (CEST)

   Yes, I am subscribed under [1]code@bythepeople2020.org but mistakenly
   used another email address when sending the first message.
   To reply to the appropriate thread, please reply to the email that has
   “volunteers” in the subject from the code@ handle.
   Thank you,
   Chris Franklin
   ByThePeople2020 | A Presidential Campaign for Democracy
   PO Box 372 Unicoi TN 37692
   FEC ID C00743997

   [2]ByThePeople2020.org

   Jul 21, 2020, 11:10 AM by libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org:

   Hi,

   Note: Chris Franklin, I don't know if you are subscribed to this list,

   but if you are, forgive me for duplicate emails. Also, in the next

   message please tell us whether you are subscribed.