Re: [Libreboot] X200 with base

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X200 with base
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:04:37 -0600

I can vouch for Libreboot on X60 working with ultrabase external monitors.
For a few months, I carted it back and forth to work where an ultrabase with
an external monitor was waiting.

http://50.80.140.55/photo_album/chron/2014/2014_02_21-gluglug_x60_at_work/

Libreboot performed as well, if not better, than non free bios does.