Re: [Libreboot] Booting Windows on x60

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Booting Windows on x60
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:56:24 +0100

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:06:57 +0100
hede <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi List,

> Then I tried starting some old Windows XP, which I need for some old
> legacy closed source app (in very rare conditions).
Did you check if a free replacement was available for it.
Some places might have the info:
* The mailing list of the free distro you use.
* The FSF free software directory.
* Free software hosting services(Savanah, GNA, sourceforge, gitorious,
  github and so on).
* A search engine with the good keywords, thinking of a search engine as
  grep tend to produce better results, at least on duckduckgo(also
  available as .onion, see Wikipedia for the address).

Denis.