libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Libextractor-0.5.2

From: N. Durner
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Libextractor-0.5.2
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:12:32 +0200

I do have libextractor_ole2.* and libextract_oo.* under my lib/libextractor directory, but the MS/Word still not work. The

Please try to move the DLLs from lib/libextractor to bin/.

BTW, I looked the Java code, Extractor.java, and it tried to locate the lib 'extractor_java'. I don't think there is any library named after 'extractor_java' though.

The Windows ZIP doesn't contain LE for Java.

   Nils