libextractor

[libextractor] Re: OOo mimetype patch (Re: About libextractor 0.4.2 - 0.

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libextractor] Re: OOo mimetype patch (Re: About libextractor 0.4.2 - 0.5.2)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:04:41 -0700

Hi Ronan!

I've fixed a bug in the OO code for LE 0.5.2 and also applied your patch, so
the OO plugin now works again properly.  Oh, and the order in which the
plugins are run is determined by the list in src/main/extractor.c.

I am still looking into a problem with libgsf/OLE2 extractor for doc files,
once that is in (and maybe on-the-fly decompression for bz2) I'll release the
next version.

Thanks for the patch!

Christian