Re: [Libcdio-devel] [RFC] New API iso9660_statv2_t as API/ABI compatible

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] [RFC] New API iso9660_statv2_t as API/ABI compatible way to read files >= 4 GiB
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:36:15 +0200

Hi,

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> create a branch and commit to that and let me know the name of the branch.

The branch name is
  ts-private-problem

As the code is now, a run of "make" fails for me with

  iso9660_private.h:84:42: error: unknown type name 'iso_rock_statbuf_t'
    bool iso9660_rock_statbuf_clone_entrails(iso_rock_statbuf_t *target,

As reported a few days ago, i cannot find a way to include headers so that
the error messages of this kind vanish and no new errors appear instead.

This ill state can be switched to the state that is currently committed
in branch ts-multiextent by uncommenting in
  lib/iso9660/iso9660_private.h
the line
  /* #define ISO9660_SEMI_PRIVATE_ROCK_LOCALLY for_now_yes */
Then "make" works for me.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas