L4 X.2 Rev 4 Reference Manual 20030912 available

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: L4 X.2 Rev 4 Reference Manual 20030912 available
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:06:23 +0200

Hi,

the L4Ka people made a new snapshot of the L4 X.2 Rev 4 Reference Manual
available, dated from 2003-09-12.  It contains the following changes:

* Sparc v9 Appendix
* Memory descriptor's high address is now defined as last byte on last page
  (the 10 lower bits are defined as 1).
* It is clarified that messages from IRQ threads can be propagated (and when).

I want to ask everyone to actively watch out what happens on the L4Ka web
site and let us know if such changes happen, so everyone becomes aware of
them.  Espen announced Pistachio releases on this (and the regular L4
mailing list) before, but we can not expect that they make an announcement
on one of the mailing lists for reference manual snapshots.

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/