Fetching new mail into summary buffer

From: Brendan Miller
Subject: Fetching new mail into summary buffer
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:40:09 -0800

I'm brand new to GNUS, and I'm having trouble finding one particular
command. If I'm in the summary buffer, say connected to my gmail account
over IMAP, how do I update it to get new email?

Currently, I have to go back to Groups buffer and open up the summary
buffer again from there to get new mail. There must be some command, but
I didn't notice it in the summary mode documentation (C-h m).