Re: Fetching new mail into summary buffer

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Fetching new mail into summary buffer
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:47:37 +0100

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:38:38 +0000, Jerome wrote:

> Brendan Miller <catphive@catphive.net> writes:

>> I'm brand new to GNUS, and I'm having trouble finding one particular
>> command. If I'm in the summary buffer, say connected to my gmail account
>> over IMAP, how do I update it to get new email?

> g runs the command gnus-group-get-new-news,

You are thinking of the *Group* buffer. In the *Summary* buffer - which
is what Brendan Miller is asking about - g runs the command
gnus-summary-show-article.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Här kommer rädslan, gamle vän                               Adam Sjøgren
  När alla fjärilar i magen vaknar upp                   asjo@koldfront.dk