Re: my vs maildir

From: prad
Subject: Re: my vs maildir
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:28:56 -0800

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> downloaded it? it comes with gnus I think.
>
> You did download nognus or not?

nognus???
never heard of it - i must be a real newbie!!

> http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/

though i think you may have mentioned the .git in the other newsgroup,
but i didn't look into it because i got gnus from by distribution.

so nognus must be the git version i guess.

> Please note that you must call (gnus-load) e.g

ok thx again! i'll look into it later this week.

--
in friendship,
prad