Re: Doc-view fonts

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Doc-view fonts
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:47:31 -0000

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:31:02 -0500, Haines wrote:

> What do I need to install or configure to make the Doc-view documents
> legible? The emacs (23) package does not recommend any such
> installation.

I think this isn't quite a Gnus question?

> [I apologize for how my name appears in the header "-->
> gnu.emacs.gnus". Apparently there's a name clash somewhere that I have
> not been able to pin down]

It is a feature of Gnus - your own articles don't show your name but to
where they were sent instead when displayed in the Summary.

,----[ C-h v gnus-ignored-from-addresses RET ]
| gnus-ignored-from-addresses is a variable defined in `gnus-sum.el'.
| Its value is
| "\\(asjo\\|adam\\)@\\(koldfront.dk\\|asjo.org\\)"
| Original value was
| "asjo@koldfront\\.dk"
|
| Documentation:
| *From headers that may be suppressed in favor of To headers.
| This can be a regexp or a list of regexps.
|
| You can customize this variable.
|
| This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
| version 21.1 of Emacs.
`----

When I read your article, your name was displayed just fine.

  :-),

   Adam

--
 "Vilken sanning, Måns, är sann?"                             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk