Re: easypg & posting-style

From: Gour
Subject: Re: easypg & posting-style
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:51:49 +0100

>>>>> "Daiki" == Daiki Ueno <ueno@unixuser.org> writes:

Hello Daiki!

Daiki> EasyPG's menu should never appear unless you set
Daiki> mml-secure-verbose or mml2015-verbose (both are turned off by
Daiki> default).  Can you send me your complete setup?

It looks the problem was that I enabled mml2015-verbose :-(

Now it works!

although I'm still not sure what was the problem with my alist :-/

>> I assume the setup is supposed to work with Gnus & easypg, right?

Daiki> Yes.

Thanks. Now everything is as it is supposed to be :-D

Daiki> I'm thinking that this feature should be included in Gnus, by
Daiki> default.

I'm of the same opinion, if it matters.

This is such a basic functionality, that it's a shame it's not already
there.

Thanks a lot for both easypg and your help :-D

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D