easypg & posting-style

From: Gour
Subject: easypg & posting-style
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:23:56 +0100

Hi!

I migrated to Gnus recently and almost completed my setup - using nnimap
back-end with local imap server, archiving of sent-mail on imap works,
mairix, posting-styles, multi-smtp...everything except one thing - I
cannot make Gnus use different key for signing based on my From: header,
i.e. by using posting styles.

The mechanism in Gnus - C-c RET C-s is OK, but  I cannot find solution
how to use 'pgg-gpg-user-id' in posting-style:

Found one post in archives
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.user/9412) but unfortunately
without the details. Even tried to contact the author, but no reply :-(

otoh, on #gnus, I learnt about easypg as possible replacement for pgg. I
can select signing key, but still no idea how to make it becoming
selected automatically by using posting-styles?

Having several email accounts and accompanying keys for
signing/encryption is such a common scenario nowadays and I wonder that
there is no clear documentation in Gnus how to do it (although I found
quite some posts from people try to do the same) nor there is field in
posting-style for cryptographic purposes.

Any clue how to resolve my remaining Gnus issue?

Sincerely,
Gour
--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D