Re: A problem in gnus with pop

From: Tang Yan
Subject: Re: A problem in gnus with pop
Date: 22 Aug 2004 07:40:36 -0700

Thank you.

1. I have found the `pop3-leave-mail-on-server' variable is not
available in 5.10.7. But all the mails have been downloaded to local,
;-((

2. Well, I know imap is popular in western country and U.S. and I know
in most cases it is better than pop3, but pop3 is still
useful in our country. And my friends seldom use imap. This is a fact.

3. I noticed my messages have been posted 4 times. Three times in this
newsgroup and once in ding mailing list.
I am sorry about that. The first 3 messages here is because I
clicked the post button 3 times for the slow network speed. And I don't
know I have subscribed the mailinglist successfully because my mail box
is empty. No mail from the mailing list. Why? I have received the
welcome message in mailbox but no mail from mailing list.

Sorry again for the duplicated messages!

http://rsteib.home.pages.de/