Re: bogofilter behavior

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: bogofilter behavior
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:19:47 -0500

Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:

> ,----[ bogofilter(1) ]
> |     The  -S  option  tells   bogofilter  to  register  the  text
> |     presented  on standard  input as  spam and  to undo  a prior
> |     registration of the same message as non-spam.
> |
> |     The  -N  option  tells   bogofilter  to  register  the  text
> |     presented on standard input as  non-spam and to undo a prior
> |     registration of the same message as spam.
> `----

Reiner on a closer look at the above citation I see it is direct
conflict with my man page.  Where did you get that from?

I had the right formula according to my man page for version:
     bogofilter --version
  bogofilter version 0.92.2.cvs

man 1 bogofilter:
   [...]
       The -S option tells bogofilter to undo a prior registration of the same
       message as spam. If a message was incorrectly entered as spam  by  ’-s’
       or ’-u’ and you want to remove it and enter it as non-spam, use options
       ’-Sn’. If ’-S’ is used for a message that wasn’t  registered  as  spam,
       the counts will still be decremented.
   [...]

Just the reverse of what you posted.