Re: [igraph] A problem about the theory of the layout function

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] A problem about the theory of the layout function
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:09:34 -0400

That function was ported from the sna R package, and we used the same defaults.

In the next version of igraph a completely new implementation of this
function is included, and the new version does exactly the same as the
original Fruchterman-Reingold paper (unlike the ported sna
implementation).

Best,
Gabor